1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Dawid Stasiak conducts a business under a company „Acclaim” Dawid Stasiak with its registered office in Łodzi ul. Wigury 15, 90-302 Łódź; NIP: 7272791640; REGON: 101740919 (hereinafter: “we”). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post at the address: ul. Wigury 15, 90-302 Łódź
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of data processing and legal basis for data processing
We will process your personal data to:
- assess your qualifications and skills required at the position you are applying for
- choose the right person to work with us.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
- A provision of law (Art. 221 § 1 of the Polish Labour Code) and processing necessary to conclude an employment agreement – in the scope of the following data: first name (names) and surname; date of birth; contact details (correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address); education; professional qualifications; employment history. – (Art. 6 sec. 1(b) and (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent to the processing of data provided in your CV or cover letter, if you provide us with data other than: name and surname; date of birth; contact details; education; professional qualifications; employment history. – (Art. 6 sec. 1(a) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest – in the scope of data collected during a possible interview. We have a legitimate interest in testing your skills and abilities – we need this to assess whether you are the right person for the position for which we are recruiting. Providing this data is voluntary, but if you refuse to provide it, it will not be possible to recruit you. – (Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR)
3. Period of storage of personal data
As a rule, we will store your personal data until the recruitment for the position you apply for is completed. The data will be removed from our recruitment databases immediately, within the time limit adjusted to our technical and organisational capabilities, but not later than within 3 months from the end of the recruitment process.
If you give your consent, we will also keep your data for the purposes of future recruitments. In this case, we will store your data until you withdraw your consent to the processing, but no longer than for a period of 3 years from the end of the recruitment process in which your application was submitted.
If you submit an application as part of open (continuous) recruitment, the duration of which is not specified, your data will be processed until this recruitment is closed, but not longer than for a period of 3 years from the date you submit your application.
If your recruitment is successful, your data will be processed based on an employment relationship or based on a civil law agreement and in accordance with the applicable regulations. In addition, we reserve the right to keep your data until any claims related to the recruitment process cease to exist. This data will be processed only for the purpose of handling possible claims.
4. Data transfer and recipients of data
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Your personal data may be transferred to our suppliers to whom we will commission services related to the processing of personal data, for purposes related to the recruitment process, including Traffit sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-455 Gdynia; NIP: 5862288562; REGON: 222042972. Such entities process data only based on agreements concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions. Your data may also be transferred to authorised Public Bodies, to the extent resulting from the applicable law
5. Your rights related to the processing of personal data and automated decision-making
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to demand that your personal data is rectified,
- the right to demand that your personal data is deleted,
- the right to demand that the processing of your personal data is restricted,
- the right to object to the processing of your data due to your special situation – in cases when we process your data based on our legitimate interest,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used computer readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible. To exercise these rights, please contact us or our data protection officer (email@example.com).
Right to withdraw consent To the extent that your data is processed based on consent (i.e. data provided in the CV or in the cover letter, other than: name and surname; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence; education; employment history) – you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made based on your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a declaration of withdrawal of consent to our correspondence address or our e-mail address.
Profiling We do not use your data for profiling.